It’s that time of year again.
The busiest shopping season of the year — the holidays.
Aside from the usual rush around the holidays, there are also a few other big shopping days that kick off the season:
- Black Friday – November 28th
- Small Business Saturday – November 29th
- Cyber Monday – December 1st
The holidays and the special events above present an enormous opportunity for you to succeed with your own promotions at a time when your customers are primed and ready to buy.
Taking steps to prepare now will set your business up for success in the months ahead and help make this your most profitable holiday season yet!
In this guide, we’ll show you how to put the right plans in place.
- How to put together a PLAN to let your customers know about your promotion and why they should shop with you
- How to EXECUTE your plan
- How to EXTEND this simple framework for continued success throughout the rest of the year
Don’t wait to get started. Get your copy today!
Want more tips for your holiday marketing? Visit our holiday marketing resource page.