[Guide] A Simple Holiday Promotion Plan
It’s that time of year again.
The busiest shopping season of the year — the holidays.
Aside from the usual rush around the holidays, there are also a few other big shopping days that kick off the season:
- Black Friday – November 27th
- Small Business Saturday – November 28th
- Cyber Monday – November 30th
The holidays and the special events above present an enormous opportunity for you to succeed with your own promotions at a time when your customers are primed and ready to buy.
Why bother with this guide?
We’re going to show you how to be a marketer this holiday season, and encourage more customers to shop with YOU. Today, you’ll set a goal for your holiday promotion and create a great offer to help you reach it. Here’s the best part: You can then use this plan again and again for any special offers or events you run throughout the year.
- How to put together a PLAN to let your customers know about your promotion and why they should shop with you
- How to EXECUTE your plan
- How to EXTEND this simple framework for continued success throughout the rest of the year
- Don’t wait to get started. Get your copy today!
Try Constant Contact - FREE